Monday, December 22, 2008

West Lakes Carols

Over the last few weeks I have played at several community carols nights. This was taken a couple of Sundays ago at West Lakes, a western suburb of Adelaide. Even though it was a breezy and cold night most of the carollers stayed to the end.

I have just found out the my blog has been listed as a Blog of Note; just the encouragement I need to keep going. It is quite time consuming to post every day, and I have been really busy in the last few weeks so I took a few days break.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lively and Beautiful Pictures !
The audiences are looking to the right ; I can hear the carollers carolling away.

Millie said...

Gordon, congrats. on your listing! I blog from the Adelaide Hills, so it's it good to meet a new blog neighbour. Your photos are wonderful, depicting the gorgeous Miss Adelaide just perfectly!
Millie ^_^

Sunny said...

Congratulations!

Herr Lucifer - The Fallen Angel said...

You have a wonderful blog here. I am a fan of you actually!

Thanks for your beautiful entries...

visit me if you like!

Pablo said...

Hey! I want to congratulate you on your listing! Your blog has interesting content and the photos are a great attention grabber. Keep up the good work! :)

Mahmud Yussop said...

Congratulations! I have decided to be a follower w.e.f. now.