Friday, January 8, 2010

Cats at the Festival Theatre

This is the main entrance to Adelaide Festival Centre. Andrew Llloyd Webber's Cats is currently playing in the centre's largest venue, the Festival Theatre. The theatre seats about 2000 and has a large stage area, well suited to large productions like Cats.

Last night we went to see Cats; a brilliant and lively production- a most enjoyable evening.

Unfortunately I did not take a camera as the norm is that photography is banned at live shows. I was kicking myself when it was obvious that some photos were allowed; as long as flash was not used. As much as I enjoyed the show, I won't be going again just for photos!

2 comments:

Jim said...

That's a colourful entrance.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Maya said...

We haven't been to a show at the Festival Theater yet, but it is on our list to do in 2010.